View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 09:13 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
jallonee

Originally Posted by Rift View Post
The majority of the time I feel like I just don't give a flying f*** about anything anymore. And I mean everything (Except sobriety). I'm just so sick of feeling depressed, sad, hopeless, crazy, mental, and it just makes me have this "I really don't give a sh**" attitude most of my days on this earth.

I am so sick of trying to find the right kind of life for myself. Nothing seems to work out anyways.

I'm sick of pleasing people and being nice to their face when I really don't want to b/c I honestly feel like the exact opposite. I feel like hell. I feel like ****. I feel like I'm just plain sick and tired of life.

Of my almost 30 years on this planet, I have already lost the lust for life. Hell, I actually lost the lust for life probably 10 years ago.

My career is nonexistent. I have no friends. I have no social life. I dislike most everybody I meet. I'm just in a really dark, dark place. It really, really sucks.

Just wanted to vent. My life is has no more meaning than a pebble of sand. Life is so long, lonely, and boring. I'm so discouraged with the way life has turned out. It sucks!!!
We have the same situation. I'm also a solo-flight person. I'm all alone always.. But when I met someone I love. My life becomes meaningful and exciting.. I hope you did the same thing like mine. Don't be sad and don't be afraid of life.