View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 05:32 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
jokerz4u

Well hello djensen! Glad to hear you are trying to clean up too. Day 5 for me, I feel a little better today, feel weaker today than yesterday and stomach still uneasy. Other than that the day has pretty much turned out as anticipated. My first day off work since i quit, and all i can think about is getting high. Pretty much to the point i want to cry. But, i KNOW i cant. My problem is i have way too much time on my hands when im off work, and constantly think about it. I live by myself, dont have alot of friends b/c that got in the way of getting high and doing nothing lol. Sad but true. So, im going to a meeting in a couple hours and see how that goes. Really im borderline excited and anxious at the same time, if that makes any sense. djensen hang in there and keep on with the fight and we will beat this together one day at a time.

Oxyous i picked up a book today to jot down whats happening. Todays entry,i wrote exactly how i was feeling, and of course that i wanna get high, BUT NOT GOING TO! maybe later tonight i will have more to add.