View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 10:07 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
zorilla

Originally Posted by djensen View Post
You can do this Zorilla, I was addicted to Meth and kicked it 13 years ago sucessfully, and now I am trying to kick a Vicodin addiciton. The "up" feeling that your addies gives you WILL come naturally, I never thought it would. After staying up for days at a time, sometimes a week and seeing everything under the sun outside my window (hallucinations). I know EXACTLY where you are coming from and how you feel, we all love being high and that energretic feeling, but we cant use anymore to get that. It will come naturally, its just going to take time.
By the way, I am on Day 2 clean, so I am still in withdrawls and know how you feel.......
i know you know how i feel.
for me coming off adderall is alot easier than meth.
i would sit and sleep and just cry in a chair with a blanket over my head coming off meth;but as soon as i felt better it would start all over again.

I also can imagine how you feel.I've had alot of good friends addicted to opiates.I've seen how they suffered in withdrawal and watched them destroy their lives.

I also watched my very good friend carried out in a body bag because this time when he overdosed there was no coming back..I was there to see his Mother when she was told he was dead.I don't ever want to see that again...he didn't want to quit;he knew how much he could use and not die.

I'm so glad to hear someone that is stopping opiates.
Thanks for your support and I return the same to you.