Thread: NEW and venting
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 11:52 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Justlizzyd

what you are seeing is where the progression of addiction can go....knowing your husband is on that path is SURE to be upsetting and revolting.

It is revolting to me. I am by no means a snob. I have friends from all walks of life. However, these people, are sorry. They know my husband has had issues with drugs. They know he has almost died twice from overdose. These are life long buddies of him and his sister. They have been around, they know. They still provide it to him if he has the money to buy and even if he does not have the money to buy. Is that a friend? How can you consider that a friend? I feel if they were really friends, even though they may be addicts too, they would not provide it to him. These "people" are supposed to be friends of his family, his mother has always been good to them. They make me sick to my stomach. Especially now that his mother just lost her only daughter in a car accident a year ago. They were all friends. They know it would kill my husband's mother if she lost her son too. I'm sure this post does not make sense as you don't know the back story. But thank you for your response.