View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 07:29 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
duqld1717

Thanks everyone for all the support! Today is a better day. I hate those days when the walls feels like they are closing in on you and everyone is out to get you! I guess now that I am becoming healthier and removed my rose colored glasses, I am able to recognize unhealthiness around me in a big way. I do see beauty in this world from time to time but I wish I could see more of it. I'm glad that I see things the way they truly are instead of seeing things the way I wanted things to look-so much saner way of living when you can recognize a problem and you can just smile and move away from it rather than beating your head against the wall trying to fix it or make it better. People can be whoever they are and it has nothing to do with me and I love that feeling. I am able to live my life and be able to interact with people and have relationships (even with unhealthy family members and friends) and not let their issues put a dent in me whatsoever. Everyone in this life is a little unhealthy in some way, the trick is just being able to navigate around it because we can't cut out everyone! I am thankful that I have been blessed from my HP with this recent higher awareness about life that sometimes takes people years and years to grasp.