Thread: Fear
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 01:20 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
angeliquemc27

Fear

Hello, I am very new too this internet stuff..but I am kind of looking for some advice. My husband is in an alcohol recovery program for 6 months, our marriage has been rocky for years, I have moved out a total of 4 times..there has been alot of turmoil in our relationship. We have 3 children together, there has been infidelity on both of our parts and we have lost our house and we recently moved into a house which we are renting now. I haven't seen him about a month..but we have been communicating by mail. I have a lot of mixed emotions and I know I am having a hard time with all of this. Well I get to see him tomorrow for the first time since he's been in this program and he gets to come home for 11 hours. And he wants to make amends with me..I am very fearful, scared and excited. I wanted this for a very long time for him to become sober. But it's really hard for all this change. I feel I am the one who has it harder than he does. I have to deal with everything!!! I am soo trying not to break. I give myself to god and ask for his help. And I make it through day by day. But I feel like I am at a stand still and not knowing how to react when my husband comes home...he is different in his letters...I am just having a difficult time right now on what to do when he comes home..what to say, how to act???