View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 12:17 PM
  # 475 (permalink)  
Squishyboots

Happy Sunday everyone! Well I got up this morning and did a nice rollerblade around the park with the kiddos in the jogging stroller. Was hard up and down the hills but I felt great. My hubby on the other hand did not get home until 4:15 am. Typical for gigs, I didn't even care. Something inside secretly wants me to say that he cheated on me one of these times and then I would have a good excuse to give to my mother and grandmother. They don't think one should leave someone just beacuase they aren't "nice" all the time. If they only knew... ugh

Off to write another paper, I feel like that's all I do these days. I can't wait until I graduate.

TP - I am so jealous!!! 26 miles? Holy cows - I do a 5k and I think I conquered the world! How did you work up to that?

Classical - ahhh good times with the fright night! Good thing you don't have the dreams anymore or Stream would be knocking on your cyber door in the morning after that movie!

3L and Brat - thanks for checking on me. :-) You are all so truly wonderful to have as friends and mental help!

Have a wonderful night - I just bought some home made strawberry rhubarb pie from our farmers market. YUM YUM YUM talk about extra inches