View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 10:44 AM
  # 472 (permalink)  
bratnik

Gang, gosh I missed so much since Friday afternoon.

Squish - I am glad you had a nice and peaceful night with the kiddos last night. And I love that movie. I also loved Despicable Me - I don't even have kids to watch them with I"m so sorry I wasn't around to help out when you were having such a bad night. I love ya and am thinking of you. I am also with the camp - you don't deserve this.

Classical, SJ - something definitely must have been in the air this weekend with the SO's cause my hubby was a total turd on Friday. Jennie, did you feel better after you ate??

TP - Before I relapsed at the end of July, I also had a few NA beers here and there. I'm not doing it anymore. It didn't help me in any way, and for all I know it hurt me. So I"m sticking to soda from now on. Full fledged, sugar soda!!! I was at the pool party yesterday and while the sangria and beer were flowing I had a full glass of ice cold Dr. Pepper. YUM. And I ate enough to feel Thanksgiving-full.

Yesterday finally felt like a good day for me from the past couple of weeks where I have felt defeated and depressed. I think I'm finally getting some confidence back. I knew if I stuck to it it would possibly happen. Just ONE good day after a couple weeks of being pretty down gives me HOPE!!!! I'm ready to tackle this upcoming week. Goodness, this feels so much better.

Feel better, Dee!

More later guys. Happy Sunday!!