View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 07:00 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
newby1961
Trudging that road.

cyber hugs

Melissa sending cyber hugs your way.

I don't want to repeat what most of already said. I lost my mom in 09 and we never had that good of a relationship so when she passed and even now still I have twinges of guilt.

As far as your step father well hog wash he is just in a lot of pain and needs to lash out as someone and that someone is you.

Only God has the power to say who lives and dies and seeing as though none of us are God (although at times I think I am) that power we don't have.

The one thing I have learned since my mom's death is peole react to it and very different ways. I have my Dad two brothers & sister and believe me some of them are all over the place.

If you really feel like thing were left unsaid write a letter to your mom you don't have to show it to anyone and then burn it. It helps some but be careful where you burn it because I burnt my letter to someone once in a park and the cops came and tried to hang an arson charge on me. Thank God the judge laughed it out of the courtroom :rotfxko but it was crazy none-the-less lol.

Last edited by newby1961; 08-21-2011 at 07:02 AM. Reason: spell check