View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 05:45 AM
  # 408 (permalink)  
bblackbirdflyy

phew. An hour later I'm done reading the night's posts.

Chimp- good to "see" you friend. Happy all is well.
Classical- awesome will-power. I would be so tempted.
Buelah- loved your bread posts. I did the same thing yesterday, I was crabby, ate a giant jimmy johns sub. Felt better- Then worse!
Tuesday & wiggles & stream & buelah- way to support our friend in need.
Pumkin- "mom just texed for a chat so ill be back in a couple hours" :rotfxko
Squishy- Buelah is right. there is never a good time to leave. Just do it. B had been verbally abusive to me for quite some time. I kept waiting for it to get better and it only got worse. If you want him gone, and he won't leave, then you might have to. Its easier for me because dad has a spare bedroom. But, I have no job. I kept waiting and waiting for the right moment. The right moment never came.

When I broke up with B the original plan was for him to move out. I knew in my heart that he never would and it would just be business as usual. "We are going to be living together for at least another month" he said. frack that.

He flipped when he saw my packed bags. dumped them all out. So I just left without them and repacked when I knew he would be gone. As I pulled out of the drive he put my camera under my wheel to block my leaving. (i ran over it) It sucks. But if your H is such a source of misery and he wont leave, you have to. Unfourtunately for your mate he gets no support from me -fed up with jerk men. At least we have some wonderful, beautiful, smart, funny, children out of it all.

Speaking of cameras- TP wonderful photos! I want to eat at... gah its on the other page... "johns?" The boat place. Looks awesome!