View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 09:10 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
mooselips
Jujubee Queen

Yikes, I'm exhausted

Hi everyone,
Well...think we've been home from camp not even a week, and I'm exhausted!

NO...it's not because of the toddler grandson, it's from the AS!

We are now watching grandson 4 days a week, that's okay...most of time he's a joy. But he's 30 months old, so it's iffy...lol)

But, yesterday, I picked up long lost 17 year old grand daughter who is staying 2 nights, which encourages AS to come and see her, (which she wanted) and then subjects her to his "new" alcoholic GF.....then he comes over here, (I nicely made dinner) and he's just SOOOO ungrateful.

Kick me, I cooked dinner two nights in a row, mostly to be nice for grand daughter, but he couldn't even put down his cell phone long enough to play with his son, who by the way, had the worst temper tantrum tonight I have ever seen in my life.

After I asked AS to leave, I finally got grandson sorted out and calmed down and bathed and in pajamas for his mom to pick him up at 9:30.

Grand daughter is leaving tomorrow a.m.
grandson is coming back at 7 p.m. to spend the night...much easier cause I watch him all day Saturday, and never know what his schedule will be.I.E. when he went to bed....friday night. or what time he'll need a nap Saturday.

Yikes, I sure don't want to do this grand daughter/daddy thing again.

Perhaps I will tell grand daughter if she would like to see her dad, it needs to be AWAY from me.....she'll be 18 next month.

He wanted to bring drunk GF again for dinner tonight, (last night she wore her jammies, how nice) but I said NO, and he pitched a fit, but I held my guns.

What a disfunctional mess.
Poor, poor grandson.

THERE....I feel better.