View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 06:32 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Tlh

Post Day 2 (Road to Recovery)

Hi all my name is Tj, I'm a drug addict.. I've been taking pills for over 6 years now, but i've been addicted to pills for only a little over a year now.. I've been clean now for 2 days. I've never seeked out the help I need until now, I'm just tired of the way things are i'm losing more people in my life then I have ever lost.. When I was on drugs yeah the high was great but I never could manage to keep money in my pocket for things I actually need, my money always was spent on drugs, and now being in my 2nd day of sobriety has made me think about a lot of things and how things use to be and how I want to change my life drastically, I know one thing after all this is said and done I will achieve my goal and join the US Army since I'm still young(23) and have a lot of life to live. I don't want to ever go back to the old me because i'm afraid if I do I will never live to see my goal be accomplished and I may even be dead by the age of 25, I just need help and I came to this site to see other people views on my situation and even to see other peoples problems and how there going about there ways. Thanks for taking the time to read this. I look forward to seeing peoples out-takes on my situation and more.

Thank-you all: