View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 01:16 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
michaelsgirl

I will have to say...i just watched a movie and i was thinking...this movie is goign to be a comedy but it made me think more than once...re-evaluate my life and really made me think differently when the movie came to a end...its Tyler Perry's "why did I get married too" I remember the first one but this one shows us how we need to live and love in our marriage...I am not married anymore but I will realize we never know when our last day on earth will be and some times it takes something drastic to happen before we figure it out and by then its too late...try watching that if you dont get the answers you are looking for. Its a family movie and is really good I think...my opinion though.. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. It wont hurt I will pray for you and your husband...marriages always have disagreements...its how you handle it and communicate in the end that matters the most. LET GO AND LET GOD Is the best motto EVER!! He is Awesome and the only one that can help us. Prayer works.