Thread: I Cave In!
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 05:13 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
ACT10Npack

I Cave In!

I just don't know what got into me but I didn't. I'm leaving with my parents that fight all the time. Most of the time is money which is funny because my dad takes in 1k a week and does not work. I could always leave but they are very controlling and the only place I can go is 8 hours away and I need to get my insurance, so I can't drive. Most likely if I leave, they would drive to where I would be a fight all day about it until I go home with them. It's hard for me to get away from this life, I just don't have much time to myself which I enjoy so much. Dee would understand about this.

I got lay off from my job so thats why I don't have insurance. It sucks but thats the way life goes. Anyway, my dad was yelling in the car about money and that my mom need to get one of teeth replace and its going to cost 2k to do so. He was dropping me off at the gym and I told them that, I was going to walk to the movies. To get away from this crap. He then say I want to join. I said I wanted to go alone. (I'm around this person 12 hours a day.) Why do you want to go alone, what are you going to do. I'm 28, I don't need a day plan for every 30 minutes of the day. I said that in my head. Anyway, I told him never mind. Just pick me up in an hour and half.

I was hitting in the gym and I didn't have my headphones and couldn't get into working out. So I did my route, as fast as I can. I just couldn't get into that groove I get when I workout. I was stress out and wanted to get a away. I went to the movies and look at the time. Then I join to the game/bar place. I was nervous at first because I try this before and I had 5 day binge drinking. Anyway, the nervous went away because things was different which happen a few weeks away. I don't know what but things were. I jump on the bar stool and order Sam Adam's. Got the beer and as how much was it. 4.25. OMG, I forgot how much beer were at the bar. Well I drank it and had a second one. I was short one time and need to make it quick. I only drank half of it which sucks but I paid and went to the GNC store to buy a protein bar to mask the smell. I walk back to the gym where my dad was and I got in and went home I was nervous that he may smell beer but never. I'm home and chilling. Feeling better and good. That's my story.

I know I should have deal with it but I did it this way and feel good about it. Just here to share.