View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 02:11 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
newstart75

Lovingit - great work on the waterfall! It looks great. Interesting your comment on the 3-6 month period as a nexus from drunk to sober. Even though every person's recovery is unique my mind likes to categorize these things - what are others going through at the same stage? Is this normal? Not that there's any normal anyway... but I do still feel on a bit of a rollercoaster at times - yesterday a minor thing threw me off at work and I couldn't shake off the irritability. And I was in a great mood up until that point. But maybe that's just life and I would have responded that way regardless of what else is happening in life.

Lushly- sounds like you're going well on your 3rd step. I say the third step prayer during the day, but I do wish I had a sponsor (stilllll.... on the lookout) but there are not many women at the meeting I go to regularly. I know I could find one if I got out of my comfort zone and rang a few people. Withdrawing and isolating are so familiar to me...but it's not what the program of AA is about, is it....!

camedown - enjoy the break from work

keep up the great sobriety everyone