Thread: Panic
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 04:28 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
bigguyslimm

Panic

So I'm 60 days clean and am still having bits of anxiety. Don't get me wrong, I can tell a big difference from the 1st month. It's just I'll be fine for like 3 to 5 days and then out of no where it hits me all over again.

I had my 1st ever dentist appointment on Friday. I should have went a long time ago, I know. When I got there I was calm, but when they started my root canal I felt like I freaked out. I had them stop and I left with numbed up face and all. When I got home I calmed down and regraded leaving. I wish I would've just got it over with. But my point in all this, is that I've been feeling better until the dentist app. happened. Last night I was so shaky and anxious.

Today I got out and went on a drive. During the drive I had a huge, bad panic attack. Luckily I was at a red light. It was the bad one were you feel out of mind and body, like your losing control, and then it just stops. I know it's panic, but it sucks so bad. It make me scared to drive, when I know I shouldn't let it. I know this is long, but just needed to vent. I guess I'm trying to figure out if the dentist just caused bad panic and got me overly worked up?