View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 06:35 AM
  # 262 (permalink)  
Really4Real
ANewBeginning

CS - I think you can have fun at the wedding soberly... just watch everyone else and see how entirely silly (or stupid) they act Also, you could tell them your cleansing your body at the moment and can't drink... actually that would be true... or tell them you get really sick when you drink now -- also true, we ARE really sick when we drink!
Anyway, don't worry, watch yourself and have fun.

PR -- Welcome to day 3! You're doing awesome! Sorry you're a bit down though... this too shall pass

LI - Glad you get to see your therapist today.... hope you two 'click' and it works out!

Piotr.... on Day 7 ---- WHOHOOOOO! I'm quite sure you'll get through today to round a your first week!

SL - I try to be positive... there's been so much yucky stuff in my life that sometimes it does weigh me down and I do actually get depressed, but you guys and church and the rest of SR really have helped pull me out of that.... so my thanks is to all of you. See, you have the right idea on the 'cleanse'... we ARE cleansing our bodies... and minds.... and....

Have a great day and evening all.... I'll be gone all day -- huge flea market, then maybe going to a jeep parade in PA with my jeep

Let's all stay sober this lovely Friday -- just for today..... We can make this happen, together!! I'm SURE of it!