View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 07:36 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
458Cooper

The arguing is never ending. Even when I try to walk away she keeps on. It's hard sometimes not to want to defend myself when she makes such outrageous statements. She sees everything I do in a negative way, no matter what it is.

Let me pose one of the recent arguments we had and I will be as honest as I can and you guys decide if I'm crazy for making the decision I made.

I have two sons. One just turned 18 last month and the other will be four in October. My oldest son's mother and I have always gotten along and really never had any problems. We kept his best interest at heart and it has worked out great. For his 18th birthday his mother and I bought him a skydiving experience and we split the cost. This is his 18th birthday and suppose to be a special one.

My youngest son has had a few cavities and had some work done on the. He had one more trip to the dentist to finish up.

This same month my wife's clutch went out in her jeep. It cost me over $700 to get it going again. The water heater went out and that was $100 to get repaired. If you read my first post you know my financial situation (money is always tight).

I asked my wife to put off the youngest son dental appointment until next the next month when I would have the money. She took him anyway and I told her she was going to have to pay that herself if she insisted on taking him that month.

Her suggestion to me was to put off my oldest son's birthday present until the next month because the dental appointment was more important.

She has pretty much tried to make me out to be a bad parent because of this. Trying to make me feel guilty for the decision I made and not paying for the dental trip. Because she had to pay for it she's struggling with money again the month and it's my fault.

Am I Crazy?

I'd love to go see a lawyer and end this nightmare but I have to keep a roof over our head first and lawyers aren't cheap.