View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 09:41 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  
Suresh

Thanks eJoshua! But being here in my country and in this situation is really again, a b*tch! I can personally say benzos are way more dangerous than alcohol. And to give benzos to an alcoholic, lol, in what way will he follow the prescription and taper down when the time comes? Thats definitely not happening for me.

My personal experience is with erimin 5, a benzo from japan that is all so similar to valium (diazepam), called Nimetazepam. A simple google on erimin 5 will tell you it's a WIDELY abused drug here in southeast asia, especially malaysia, singapore and thailand, worst being malaysia. Haha.. The worst part is most of it is fake, cooked right here, not the real stuff. God knows what they add into that.

I think, looking back at what ive done, i should pound my head in a wall. The laws for drugs here is very strict. Knowing that, i still abused it. I can say all this thanks to alcohol. Mind impaired, thinking i'm the king of the world. Till now i thank god i never got stopped while carrying. Even the slightest amount of any drug carries the mandatory death sentence here. It scares the s*it out of me now, but back then, drinking my way all day, i couldn't be bothered less.

Now, it just serves me as a reminder what damage alcohol can do to one.