View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 06:24 AM
  # 159 (permalink)  
Really4Real
ANewBeginning

Happy Monday -- well, it CAN be anyway

Piotr... sorry I missed that last post about you seeing the guy jump... such a shame for the person and also had you had to see it. Tells me how fleeting like can be and how I want to make the most of every moment I'm alive to count for something... thanks for sharing that.

AS -- You can do this too.... just keep trying. Don't give up! Ever.

PFS -- How true about living in the moment.... gotta do that... one day at a time... one minute at a time sometimes. That's why I say on occasion that I'm staying sober, just for today (it will always be today when I say it)!!! Glad you're doing well.

DG... I love being out in nature... lots of parks around here - but now that I started running in the mornings don't frequent them as much. Much more safe in the daytime.... when it gets cooler outside I may do some after work runs just so I can get back on the trails a bit.

Suresh - I KNEW you had it in you HUGE CONGRATS on your 1 week ---- WAY TO GO!

PBC -- Now you have me hungry for a Reese's LOL. Welcome!! That's how I lost 8 months of sobriety -- 'oh, it's been long enough - I can handle a couple drinks'... yeah, right... NOT! On and off for about two months.... now back on strong for me! About the stickers... sounds like a fun thing to do -- nothing is silly as long as it works!

Day 8 today and actually feeling really good about it

Remember everyone - sobriety is possible for us too! Many have gone before us and paved the way - it's now up to us to walk it.... one step at a time.