View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 01:33 PM
  # 147 (permalink)  
Really4Real
ANewBeginning

Congrats on the double digits, DG!

PFS - Glad you got through the day! I can't imagine it being around me all day long and not giving in. Those of you who have to do that.... amaze me. Very amazing.... that's inspiring in and of itself!

Piotr.... you already have the courage, just act on it

Amanda -- In my life, I figured I needed to start eating healthy and getting back on track physically again since my 6 week or so 'fall'... I started eating somewhat healthy the very first day.... but took almost a week to start exercising again. I was listening to my body and my body needed rest to recover... not more strain. That's my take on it anyway

Stevie -- You rock, too!

PH - Yeah, funny how much we can actually get done when we're not 'stuporfied'. Sometimes hard to figure out what to do, but other times, amazing that I get so much done now.... go figure!

Well, Alaska and BF -- Just get back up... it's taken me a few tries to get steady on my feet... hoping this one last for me too We're all in this together.

Hey MB - Hope you feel better soon.... you know I think it was around day 4 that I felt a little crappy too... take care of yourself.

Suresh.... Welcome to day 7 -- hope you get to sleep soon. How'd things go with the therapist -- or is that tomorrow?

Well, one week drawing to a close for me. Settling down for the rest of the evening - journaling for my therapy appointment tomorrow (been going for about 5 years and now drawing to a close)...

Have a safe and sober Sunday evening!