View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 03:25 PM
  # 236 (permalink)  
Timebuster
The truth shall set you free

Can we get back to business posting while we wait word from Kirby how Jay is doing.

Wow, so much to read. Were do I start.

(((Amy))) I’m glad to hear that your Dad made it to his destination safe and got some well needed rest. I’m glad he had uncle Roy to ride with him. I hope Stepmom gets her Medicare situation taken care of. I’m happy to hear everything went smoothly with the stores. I had expensive Georgia peaches this morning, they were delicious. By the way isn’t NASCAR coming your way soon? Are you going? Our favorite driver Mark Martin should be racing that day.

(((Norty))) Always good to hear from you, sound like your in a better mood, frame of mind. A little levity. Since you been consoling yourself with CANDY for a week now, and if you take Med suggestion and find a man that is good with his tools, you can go around singing that song by Sammy Davis Jr…The candy man can…lol

(((Med))) Make sure your inner voice is always saying the right things, drowning out the itch and yearning to use. One minute at a time, one day at time. Say it to yourself every moment and take little actions which reinforce it, which will keep you on track. I'm proud of you.

(((TOD)) I’m not sure what kind of operation hubby is having. If it’s a torn meniscus he should be back on his feet the same day with minimal discomfort. Poor hubby, I understand the anticipation that must be going through. Like your poor neighbor losing half his leg due to a knee replacement. I had so many feelings/thoughts before the operation going through my mind. The day before my operation I actually went out and bought my favorite food in the world. Sorter my last meal on earth if I didn’t make it through the operation. Of course my thoughts and prayers to hubby that everything turns out alright.

(((Lenina))) Its so nice to hear you and hubby have a very good relationship. Reading your post on your relationship with hubby reflects your true heart and kindness.

(((Chicory))) Your so right, you are as young as you feel. These days I feel like am 66 instead of 56 that I am...lol

(((TPA))) Thoughts and prayers going your way.

(((Freedom1990))) Hugs to you.

Hugs to all the Hens and Roosters.
TB