View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 12:12 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
gowest

Originally Posted by UpSiDeDoWn View Post
Absolutely .. nothing for the past three months. He has a partner in his business that has been holding the business afloat. I watch their bank account, so know when monies hit the business account.

Two times ago, when I told him money was there, he said "yeah, take $1,000." (That by no means covered what I needed .. but hey it all helps, right?
Bizarre!! If he didnt' spend the money on his drinking, it would be there for the regular monthly draw and we could make our mortgage payment with no problem!
Explain to me why you can't take all the money that is your husband's share and put it towards the mortgage?

Isn't he living in the house too?

Why can't you say I need every cent that you have to pay the mortgage this month? Or just take it to pay the mortgage (if this is legal).

I'm not trying to be difficult I honestly don't understand. If there was no money coming in that would be one thing, but there is some and he is using it to drink instead of help pay the mortgage?

If you asked him to leave would you be able to take in a boarder who could pay rent?