View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 11:50 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
UpSiDeDoWn

Absolutely .. nothing for the past three months. He has a partner in his business that has been holding the business afloat. I watch their bank account, so know when monies hit the business account.

Two times ago, when I told him money was there, he said "yeah, take $1,000." (That by no means covered what I needed .. but hey it all helps, right?

So then Monday of this week, I tell him again .. the amount of money that is now in their account. You know what he said to me .. "Oh no, you're not going to do that to me again!" He said that his partner called him and wanted to know where all the money went. Well, for one thing, that is where my husband gets his drinking money from .. the business account. (He spends anywhere from $75 - $100 a night up to four - five nights a week.) Anyway .. he told me that between his partner and him, we are putting him in the middle. Bizarre!! If he didnt' spend the money on his drinking, it would be there for the regular monthly draw and we could make our mortgage payment with no problem!