View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 11:22 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
michaelsgirl

I thought I had wrote this...you and I seem to be going through the same thing except I am not married to this man. We are living together but I only want to go home after work because my kids are there. I used to hate to go to work because he was home but now he is going through getting sober and been sober for 15 days which is awesome but why am I getting the worse end of the deal? I dont think he was a big of an alcoholic as he claims but he was taking diet pills along with it that I didnt know about and he is a ex pot head and has been known to do taht when he is out with people and they are doing it and drinking...he doesnt know when to say no or when to stop and it was killing us so the last time he did it...i told him to get out thats when he said he would go to AA and has been since the night he stayed out all night on July 20th. But how do I deal with the roller coater emotions he puts me through...we dont talk anymore...he snaps at nothing or a question i ask that is simple...he doesnt hold me at night anymore...is it really a disease that I need to learn how to cope with or is it just somethign i need to get rid of ...like him all together "? I dont want to give up on him but I need help on how to help him... or is he avoiding me because he cant drink??