View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 12:58 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
yorkie173

Hey again!! I am seriously considering a weekend job. Just for possibly Saturdays. I just don't know what that would be. I also put in an application to volunteer at the SPCA, I am not sure if they are looking for help.

My happiness is DEFINITELY dependant on him right now, it has been that way with the other person I dated before as well. I am not sure why I am that way, but I want to stop.

I wanted to tell you that with regards to the way he speaks to me, he told me last night that it's my problem because "other girls would fight back". I am not typically a fighter, I will just go to bed and cry alone. How does that equate to him being able to yell at me, say hurtful things, and that I shouldn't be upset about it? Or feel how I feel?

I actually had a conversation today with my sister in law (his sister) who I can trust. She told me that I should act as if I live alone, ignore, do not tell him what I am doing and where I am going, just LIVE. Do you agree with this? She said that he will realize what's going on at some point and appreciate me more and things might change. She thinks he will never leave me.

I don't make friends easily and was recently hurt and left behind per se by my 2 maids of honor who were my best friends. That is a whole different story, but I didn't do anything to deserve it, both decided not to continue the friendship and now they're buddy buddy together. I introduced them! I find it very difficult to trust other women now and I have always had a lot of social anxiety. My happiness will most likely come from things that aren't social but things I can do on my own. I've been hurt too much to be able to trust.

Please tell me, is he treating me this way because of his past alcoholism?