View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 05:44 PM
  # 75 (permalink)  
Impurrfect

(((Chicory))) - wow, she's really talented! If I tried to paint fruit, you'd never know what it was.

(((Jay))) - love that I finally know what ((Darby)) looks like, and laughed about the "only" statement, too.

(((TB))) - sorry about the sinus headache..I hate those.

(((Lynda))) - I'm glad to see you still posting.

(((Med))) and (((TOD))) - my compadres in dental stuff. My one suture was supposed to dissolve by itself but it didn't..he took it out after a week, when I was in there for adjustments to the dentures.

(((Norty))) - I also think hormones may be contributing to your friend's problems. Sounds like she needs a good workup by a dr. Glad you got to do some shopping.

So, I'm home. On the way up there, there was a horrific accident that shut down our side of the interstate for 8 HOURS! We were lucky enough to get off an exit and detour. Three people killed, 2 airlifted, really, really bad. Coming home, there was another accident that had the interstate shut down..another detour.

I will e-mail the halfway decent pics of the baby...my camera on the phone just didn't take good pics inside, and every time I try to download pics from my camera, it downloads all 300+ and I'm tired of deleting them.

Anyway, had a great time with little Miss E, and her mama who is shy but we got along really well. Had a loooong conversation (I stayed out of it mostly) after Brit called and talked to my stepbrother..he said pretty much the same things I've been saying for years, but it was nice coming from him. He and I stayed outside talking (no smoking in the house) until after 2 a.m.

Mots gave us an earful when we got home, Elvis is still giving me the cold shoulder, and Patches is back out guarding the driveway. Will go get Elvis in a little bit. It really feels strange without my stepmom and the dog here. It's not a good feeling, nor a bad one. I love stepmom and dad, but honestly think this time apart will be good for both of them.

I need to do stores this week, am not looking forward to getting out in the heat, but I gotta do what I gotta do.

(((Lenina))) - miss you, sweetie.

Love to all!

Hugs and prayers,

Amy