View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 03:27 PM
  # 66 (permalink)  
chicory

((Chickory)) I'm jealous of you too, enjoy your time with your granddaughter! I've never even met one of mine, and haven't seen the older two grandkids since they were babies, just a few months old. Cherish the time you have together!!!! Please for me, so that I can do so vicariously through you.
Aw Mrsfit,
that makes me sad for you. I will share with you. And I truly know how blessed I am .If I lose all tomorrow, I am still rich. I hope that someday you get to be with them again. They are missing out.

We had a great time. Got her some acrylic paints, and she painted a picture that she could not imagine doing. it was a step by step art book showing a still life of fruit, and she did it. just a little help, with outline drawing, and i mixed the colors, but she did it. i can post a picture

P.S. Henry and I are still taking care of each other and there was a breakthrough last night. Henry got diarrhea, I guess that's better than constipation. He's still bloated, but at least he's not crying in pain anymore. so maybe he's getting better.
[/QUOTE]
Lynda, I am really worried about this. Henry is having some serious symptoms, and pain too? There has to be someone who will help him. did you say he had an ultrasound? my gall bladder did not show disease, until i took that dye test. the ultrasound came back "fine". He really needs a good doctor.
Take care. tell Henry not to eat nuts, or greasy foods. berries either. sometimes gall stones dont show up either, on ultrasound. i have heard anyway.

hugs and well wishes,
chicory