View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 03:34 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  
mrsfit

(((((((Med))))))) No, my dear, it was not the talk of drugs that put me into this funk, my mental illness has been rearing it's great ugly head, and as much as I enjoy reading all the updates, I can't help my urges to want to lash out when this comes on again. Please do not worry, you have not hurt me or my recovery in any way, this is just part of who I am. I blogged a bit, and if you feel up to it, reading my last blog might help you to understand.

((TOD)) I know that you will still be here, and I am still reading along, but this may be my last posting until I find a way to put the demon back into his box. I do hate it when he finds a way to pick the lock and surprises me all over again.

((Jay)) Thank you so much for the beautiful picture of ((Darby)). I read your entire blog, and I must say, I wish I had your gift with words, I felt as if I were right by your side through your entire journey. I love ya, hun, I think I may know where you are with what is going on, I have walked those same paths, with different players for many years and applaud you for coming to your senses way before I was ready to do so.

I love you all, and my not posting is to prevent me from lashing out on you all from fear that you do not want me here, even though you say that I am welcome. I am really a scared little girl, hiding in a woman's body.

Lynda