View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 08:07 AM
  # 38 (permalink)  
Impurrfect

(((Med))) - they gave me antibiotics for the dry socket. Back, years ago, when I had $7,000 worth of work done on my teeth (the root canals and crowns), I had a horrific tooth ache (had not yet gotten into the opiates) and called the dentist, saying "I NEED something for pain!" She said "you need antibiotics". I didn't believe her, but damned if she wasn't right. She had me double up the dose on a very cheap antibiotic once, then start taking it as prescribed and my pain was gone in a couple of hours.

(((Lynda))) - glad the storm didn't get you, but sorry that (((Henry))) still isn't feeling any better. You probably already know this, but with gallbladder problems, high fat foods are a no-no. Most people will have the "attacks" after eating something fatty/fried.

The area of SC we're going to, we'll actually have to watch out for deer more than other drivers. About 3 years ago, I was delivering a box for dad, had his GPS and it fell on the floor. I reached down to get it, was going very slowly (through an intersection) and ran into the truck in front of me. Found out, when I got home, had forgotten to pay insurance and it was canceled. I was mere miles from stepbrother and stepmom's sister, so they came and got me and I got the box delivered and dad came up to get me. That was quite an expensive lesson, and I changed back to the insurance I'd had for years, and it's automatically withdrawn from my check.

I hadn't used this insurance, initially, when I got my car because I'd had 2 cars "stolen" (read rented to d-boys) and another totaled (by XABF#2) within 6 months and didn't think they'd take me back, but enough years had passed that they did.

We're not leaving until noon, now, so am getting stuff together and checking it off on my list.

(((Chicory))) - the autocorrect changed my name to "amazon" the other day, so if I have a choice, I'd rather have "amusement"

Love all the t-shirt and helmet ideas..can't ya just see the henhouse in a business adventure

If I don't check in, just assume I'm having a great time, and will be back tomorrow.

Love to all!!!

Hugs and prayers,

Amy