View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 09:14 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

OKAY! Got the boys crates filled with fresh cut grass. Bowls filled with fresh water and can corn also put in each crate. Topped off their grain bins and have them all in again. They are all back there acting like boys. Picking pieces of corn up and making goofy noises trying to attrack a hen. LOL The girls are all in their crates sitting on their ice packs listening to them with the enthusiam of whatever!!!

The weather man said we have a 60% chance of rain tomorrow. So the boys are all cleaned up for a few more days and I don't have to stress over them needing to be cleaned up after with hubby telling me, they aren't going out, it's raining. He's worse than a mother hen when it comes to these silkies! Especially the girls. They are his kids and they aren't going to be put out in the rain!!! Hell! That's the time they WANT to be out. All the bugs come to the surface and they don't have to dig for them.

Now that I'm covered in fresh cut grass, chicken dandruff and sweat!! I'm headed to the shower.

I also saw the new baby bunny in the yard when I went out to get the boys. It's just precious. Just makes you want to pick them up and hold them. Then cover them in kisses. That's what I did with my inside bunny anyway!!

Amy: Be safe on your trip. SC is beautiful. I lived in Charleston for four years. Then did basic training and AIT in Charlotte.

Love to all
TOD