View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 07:22 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Thanks Med! I feel like granny clampett at times. LOL But I hope I look more like Ellie Mae! LOL
Try taking Pamprin for the mouth pain. It helps the back ache too.

Just put the boys out in the cool tent. Got to start cleaning their crates. It's suppose to possibly storm for the next two days and I'm not letting them go past today w/o being cleaned up after.

And next week, the weather report showed 100's across the week. Just please don't let it be humid. I can handle the heat more than the humidity. I got my electrical bill yesterday. It was lower than I expected. It was only $417.00 for the past month. With the central air cranking, two window units and a whole bunch of fans running, oh yeah and lets not forget my husbands mechanical tools that run on electricity that isn't too bad. And to think next week is the first week of August.

Mrsfit: You and I sound like good ole country girls. I know I was raised practically on the backs of horses and in the hay fields hauling hay. Dad had me helping with truck loads of firewood also. My two sisters are of the lesser country girl types. But they do get out in the yard and garden to work. But they both have office jobs. So the heat knocks them out more than it does me.

Gotta get busy on the crates.
Love to all
TOD