View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 07:12 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
meditation

I lost my post.
Okay the gist.....
Chicory...... empath is like having mental telepathy for emotions. If you feel ultra drained in the mall you're perhaps being bombarded with everyone's emotions. I am just wiped after walking around. Mentally project a protective bubble around you. I'm trying to channel this into healing touch so I can help others.
I know when my daughter is sad before she tells me, and when my mom is going to call me I just think about her.

Timebuster... good words of wisdom about putting it behind me. I use the whole rehab thing as a motivator to never relapse. I sang Amy Winehouse in rehab... NO NO no to rehab lol.. the 30 days was okay inpatient it was the last 60 that about did me in, with all the drama, being punished as a group for the misdeeds of a few and just dealing with a bunch of kids I was in with and their loud music.
I bet you can predict the weather with you knees... my hubby can.

TOD.. hope you're feeling a bit better, I'm more sore today than yesterday. I'm going to start calling you Granny Clampett.... lol She was my fav on that show. You remind me of her. Hugs. and you and hubby make a sweet couple... per the photo.. thanks for sending.

Mrsfit..... hope the storm bypasses you guys..... run if it comes close. When I lived in Florida... I got the heck out unless I had to go into work at the hospital but we were living in my mom's trailer at the time and that's a bad place to be in a hurricane. Daughter's bf is in San Antonio, I bet she was close to you on her way there last spring. She went by Biloxi..... New Orleans..... Houston and then down. Hugs and be safe.

Jay... I thought that was a corn snake but I am no snake expert.. I run run run when I see one and I scream too.
Hope your head is better and I hope you don't have any lasting problems from whatever bashed you. Much love and glad to know you're with Sue and Kirby. Hugs. Thanks for well wishes.