View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 07:45 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
donewithpills

Withdrawls...Again

Hello everyone. I am on day four of oxy withdrawls...again. I have gone through this sooo many times I can't even count. I continue to relapse over and over again. My husband has been very supportive but he is essentially at his wits end with me. Physically, I basically feel fine minus headaches, some diarrhea, and of course the insomnia which I am currently using Valium to help with that. My urge to use is SO strong I can barely control myself. Today one of my kids is home sick from summer camp and I am seriously considering going to my doctor to get a refill on my oxy script. I am starting with NA meetings tonight because I realize this is bigger than me and I obviously need help. But the feelings of depression and "blah" are overwhelming. I am an intelligent person, highly educated in the medical field and I realize these feelings will fade with time, but right now they seem to be the only thing on my mind. I wish I never touched a pill in my life as all they have done is destroy me. I decided to post on this site as most of you understand where I am coming from. However, I don't have any chronic pain, I just had a one time surgery and decided I liked the way they made me feel and basically became addicted to them. I use and feel great then withdrawl and basically all I can do for those days is lay on my couch. I hate the cycle yet I continue to do it to myself and it's depressing....