View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 08:19 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
LifesALongSong

Yep, I had to call the police on my wife when she drove drunk. Last winter I was at work and my son called me and said mom was drunk and was going to drive. I said I'll call the police from where I was working and notify them. Well the cops showed at the house right away and all the AW wanted to do was tell the police that my son is a rage-a-holic. From what I was told later by the police was that they said they did'nt know what that was, but they knew a drunk when they see one and "lady you're drunk and don't drive". She told them she was'nt drunk. The police left the home, nothing they could do. Well she takes off 5 minutes later anyways. My son calls me again and then I called the police. She got out and missed the police this time. The police asked my son which way did he thought she would go. My son told them to the closest town north because it had a state store. They got her 15 minutes later entering a Interstate highway ramp. She blew a .22. No she was'nt drunk ! LMAO ! Glad no one got hurt and she can't drive for 2 years now. Funny thing later my son & I got SHEET from the AW and a couple of her straight friends and from her dad a retired Deputy Sheriff. They said we set her up !!! They can all lump it ! I say call the cops on a drunk ! Save someones life !