View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 10:17 PM
  # 116 (permalink)  
LightningPod

Hey guys, so busy this weekend. Ugh. Finally finished organizing my photos and files from 4 different computer onto one. It was not really fun, but it was satisfying in many ways. It was also therapeutic looking through old pictures, remembering all the things that have happened in the last five years since my old laptop was purchased, and seeing how far I've progressed. It really felt good to get all that sorted and just move on.

I actually created a photo folder called "ex-boyfriends." In it, I put one (just one) picture of every guy I've been involved with since my divorce. It was kind of like putting them in a box and tying a neat little bow on it and filing it away. Closure, you could say.

I've been so busy with this project that I've really lost track of the days and the sobriety counting thing, etc. I'm thinking we're on Day 30 tomorrow, Beth? That is a huge milestone for me. I'm in unchartered territory at this point. It has been surprisingly easier beyond Day 25, my previous record (x2).

Anyway, hope you all had a great day and weekend!