View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 05:38 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Lynzi

RECF I am in Antibes France and everyone thinks I should be so happy and I am so blessed but its not that is it really...its how we feel inside and how happy we are in our life situation not where we are as you know “Wherever you go there YOU will be“ ha ha!
I feel lonely sad and have burried myself in drinking as I am so used to traveling and going out having fun but life is about more than that so day 4 im back here again after 4 years off the wagon AGAIN but im trying..
I love New York but to visit and to live is different as no where is all positive just like no one is all positive no DAY is all positive but I guess the best thing to do is have a vent like you have and then you start to see your positives ;-}
I am here at my little 12th century fishermans village house that we are in the middle of renovating but my other half works as a Captain all hours God sends so nothing gets done, the terrace is overlooking the Med and im with my two Chihuahuas my Maltese and my Siamese but im alone and I wish I could go out and buy a $100,000 motor home and buzz off lol but then I begin to think of people so much less fortunate and it brings a more positive take on things...I had a bad surgery and it has really done a number on me but hope it is over in September after a three year wait for a Court date so I am hanging in there for that and really trying to get fit and cut the drinking ..
What is your job I am a Celebrity hair and make up artiste but this surgery has really screwed me up as it has affected my hands, anyway I hope you continue to come here so we can all vent and then come up with our individual positives, so glad I have my pets