View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 05:32 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
bayliss

A little bit of a peculiar question....

Hello Everyone,

Bayliss here.
I have a bit of an odd question; wonder if anyone else has pondered this at all.

You know how smokers...when they quit, they feel the need to have that hand to mouth motion? Do you think drinkers do that as well? I feel that I need to have some sort of beverage in my hand {even if it isn't alcohol...like, right now for example, day three of sobriety and I feel I need to have a big glass of pop or something}. I was just curious.

Another thing...people who are embarking on a path of sober living...is it redundant if you were to substitute alcohol that was 12% for something that was 0.5% that you could get at your local grocery store that even children could get their hands on?
I know that you wouldn't get a buzz from it or get drunk from it at all unless you drank like, fifty of them {I meticulously thought of this a few times}, but is that doing more harm than good?
Do YOU guys think it's setting yourself up for failure??

As we speak, I don't know if this is considered "cheating" or not, but I have a "cooler" that is from Loblaws that is .5%, it just tastes like a fruity drink though...but I feel like I am drinking alcohol. I am a weirdo, I know.
Just wondering if anyone else went through this or thought of it. I am curious to know what you all think.

Thanks!

-Bayliss+