Thread: Tested
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2004, 08:30 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Gracey

I think he already lied to me about who called who............why all of a sudden out of the blue would his friend call him.........Know when he took his break at work and called him during his break.........for the first time since April 19th......his friend hasnt came by our house since the last time I came home from Tenessee from seeing my brother in the hospital. he was over visiting my husband and I came home to bothof them drinking and my husbands friend had to leave because my husband went in the house and got very irritated when he went to use the bathroom in the basement which is the bathroom that my oldest daughter uses.......while I was outside talking to his friend he went to the bathroom and had a fit because it was messy and he started to yell at my daughter about it.......I was outside and didnt know what was going on......when he came outside I knew something was wrong but I didnt know what.......he made some comment to his friend that I wasnt going to be happy when I went in the house..........maybe 15 minutes later I went into the house and I talked to my daughter who which was still crying and I asked her what was wrong........my husband had took his hand and all of my daughters makeup that was on the sink was now on the floor and he had broke one of her cover up bottles and it had splattered on the door and on the floor and there was broken glass everywhere..........I got upset as to what I had saw and went outside to ask to talk to my husband.......I was clearly upset by his actions and he knew it, so when I went back into the house I went to the basement to tell my daughter that it wasnt her fault and what he did was wrong, he knew I was upset and he followed me in the house........I was sticking up for my daughter, he was in her face for the first time in our relationship.....I was scared that he was going to actually hurt her....so I got in the middle of him and her and that is when he took me by my shirt and started to throw me around..........he bruised my arm so badly because when he threw me I fell very hard into the couch he had ripped my new shirt I just bought in Tenessee........I went outside and told his friend (who was oblivious to what was going on in the house) that he needed to leave........after he left my husband left.....and it was the first time he had ever left my house for the whole night and he stayed at his moms.......he of course talked to me on the phone later that evening and the next day and begged to come home.........and I let him.........that very same day he came home.........the cell bill came and he started to complain about how much it was........and that is when I told him to let me see it.......I told him that there must have been some kind of mistake because I know that i cut down using it this month.......(see the last month i used it alot because of my brother being in the hospital, I was calling Tenessee quite often to see my brothers progress) but I knew that he had to have been a mistake cause i really cut down calling that month) he wouldnt let me see it.........red flags came up and I said why........I said I can fix it, it should no way be 250.00 dollars there is definetly a mistake........he ripped it up in front of me.........I wasnt getting it.......I told him, I can look on line and look at the bill that way I will call them and fix it..........that is when he admitted to a affair...........with a co-worker.........he said he wanted to tell me but he didnt know how.......bla bla bla...and the rest is self explanatory........I just have so many issues........