View Single Post
Old 08-20-2004, 06:39 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
Lorelai

Oh, breec. It makes perfect sense to me. I always thought that, if I could just figure out what everybody else wanted from me and give it to them, they would love me. I didn't even realize I was doing it.

It took a long time for me to believe that everybody could love me just because I'm a wonderful person.

It's hard to change my behavior and my thinking. For me, I had to learn to believe that what I want and think and believe is just as important as what anybody else wants, thnks and believes.

After so many years of basing everything I did and thought on what others thought, it's hard to even figure out what I want and think and believe.

I think that's where we start. What to do want, think and believe?

You are important. You are an individual. You are different from anyone else in the world so, your opinions and needs are different too. You are a special woman and you are smart enough and good enough and loving enough to do and be anything you want to do and be.

Write me back a post that lists at least 10 wonderful things about you. Then, start adding to that list. I know it will end up to be very, very long.
Hugs - L