View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 06:07 PM
  # 76 (permalink)  
alexvt

Ha! Good one Dee!

Well I got 1/2 day off. I asked the x where he was planning on taking dd for their first outing. I gave him about 100 suggestions. You know what he came up with? The GROCERY Store! He said he wasn't ready to go out to eat with her alone yet. The guy has never even taken her to the park and trust me he has more days off than he works. I told him he needed to stop being so afraid of his daughter. Of course he hasn't talked to me since I said it. And of course when he's mad at me he takes it out on dd by not interacting with her. Fun Times!
I ended up playing with dd outside in the baby pool for about 2 hours so she had a good day. I had a good day despite the X. I really don't let him get to me anymore because this is really a daily thing. If I let him get to me like I use to, I would be angry and anxious all day long. I am not letting him take my joy away from me anymore I am just going to live my life and take advantage of the fact that I don't have to 'work' yet. (Trust me being a stay at home mom is the hardest job I have ever done in my life combined!) The time will come when it is time to go and I will know when.

So, anyway I am not going to ask him to take her again. He knows where she is if he wants to take her somewhere FUN! lol. I will continue to take her on outings. It is sad because he really is missing out on so much. I am actually sad for him.

Glad you decided to take it easy today Laura, you deserve it!

Oh and HFA, Thank you for your kind word of encouragement yesterday. I forgot to thank you!! How are things going with you?

Anew, I hope you are having a great weekend!

Night all

DAY 21=3 weeks