View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 01:27 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
buzzy12

Hey im sorry if im in the wrong thread, but im kind of a newbie to the site, actually very new tonight is my first nigt posting hha. i have been addictied to Opana, Roxicottin and OXYCOTTIN when it was still being made, i usually do between 40-160 mg a day, 2-4 pills a day, and i am snorting them. I want to get off of these things because i am usuing them recreational and to be honest ive almost drainined my bank account because of them and ive worked way to hard to get where im at and what i have, and i just want to be able to hand out with the guys at the river or in the desert and not worry about having enough pills to last me or not having enough money to make the trip. Like i said if im in the wrong forum can someone send me in the right direction and maybe send me an email or something? I read you stroy so i figured id ask you how it was kickin these cold turkey? ive gone a few days without taking anything and felt fine, but then i was stupid as figured oh i can take only one and ill be ok then i end up right back where i am. i just got insureance and have a friend who deoxed of norcos a few months back ( hes actually the one who gave me my first norco, then i moved up from there) the work i do i usually have a lot of free time on my hands ad thats when it seems like i want the pills the most. I wouldnt mindgoing to the the treatment or detox but id really like to kick this on my own if i can. im a smart kid and very strong willed. does anyone have any suggestions or opinons all are greatly appreciated.. thank you very much

PS i wish i would have neber taken these stupid things in the first place. ive thoight about trying to taper myself down but that is so super hard when i have them in front of me. ive even tried givong them to my mom and having her dish me out them accordin to my taper plan but she wants to know if it has a chance of working and if so what kind of tapering schedule should i be on? thanks again guys, and sorry for jacking your post it just seemed like u were going threw the same thing and migh have some insite, and me bieng new i didnt know where this belonged. thanks again guys i greatly appreciate it..

NICK aka BUZZY