View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 10:03 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

OT Bangkok pictures :) !

Hi friends!!

I am back from family holiday in Bangkok! I did not go to many of the highlights, had "done" the touristic things before. This time I spent most of the time with my family and just walking around the area, we visited a couple of small temples... it was great to be open to the beauty around me without "having" to go anywhere. Very very zen.

It was a very interesting trip, strong experiences, a lot of clarity about my family... it was sad to arrive home but I read somewhere "how blessed I am, to have someone to miss so much" and gratitude has been a huge healer.

I might go back next year and been emailing my sister often, so, that helps!

I cried at some moments because I had no plans at all, and God took me to very beautiful places... I felt loved, it was wonderful to see my family again and meet my nephew (1 month old!)... priceless...

There are many experiences I would like to share but one that moved me the most was when I went with my mom to a Buddhist temple and we stayed for their prayers from 5 to 6 pm, there was pouring rain and when we left a Nun gave us an umbrella.. we tried to decline but she insisted with a smile. Seems she liked us, we were the only foreigners there.. there was something about her kindness that moved my mom and I, we got all teary. We gave the umbrella back a different day... ok I am getting all teary again... for us it was like a wink from above, a message of protection...

I would have never thought life could be like this for me, I am glad I am giving myself the chance to live it my way.
I find myself laughing very often now, happy to be alive.
This had never happened to me before.

TC999

PS LaTeeDa, these were taken with a very simple camera without any knowledge, so imagine the pictures you could take! you have to start planning your trip. The expensive part is the airplane ticket but accomodation, food, etc is super cheap. You HAVE to go !
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
lotto.jpg (33.7 KB, 125 views)