View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 07:51 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Asharin

Yes he is 22 but he's also a student and has no money. I don't need to fly there, I was planning on going down there regardless of whether he was coming home or not. In my first post I was wondering if this place was doing anything for him at all or if they just wanted the insurance money. Well he actually overheard them talking right in front of him about a business arrangement with one of the halfway houses. To me that's doing what's in his best interest, it's what's going to make them more money. I know this will be difficult but I'm also not willing to walk away from him right now. He came to me for help and as long as I see that he is trying I won't turn my back on him. I talked to him for a long time on Sat. and he said that it was his choice not to go to the halfway house after he heard them talking about them. I asked if his therapist had said anything to him and he said no. I'm suspect about this place again now. I'm just going to take it one day at a time. There isn't much more I can do but pray that this is really what he wants to do and that he's going to put everything he has into it.