View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 07:40 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Aysha
Looking For Myself...Sober

My near future is years..LOL Not like right away.
I am not even sure I can have babies. I was told I couldnt when I was 19 and then I got preg when I was 21 but lost it at 5 mos. And I never had a regular cycle after that. Like twice a year. But my obgyn said it was my weight. Low and behold when I started losing the weight last year it has been like clock work. Lucky me. LOL
So you never know, maybe I will be able to do that too. I am not planning on a baby any time soon. But I would like to try eventually before I get too old.
So I took a step in the right direction today. I was totally honest. For once. About my addiciton. I always hold back for some reason. She was easy to talk to as well.
I do have alot of growing up to do. Its pitiful. Thats one thing I really dislike about myself. I really need to mature alot. I stunted my maturity by using at such a young age.
Do you guys believe that theory or fact that whatever age a person starts being addicted is when their maturity stops developing?
I do. I am living proof. I feel so inferior sometimes. Like I am insignificant or my opinions or thoughts dont matter because of how I am. Some people treat me like I am not capable of being mature. But I can when I have to. And I try and I think I am getting there more and more. I am not anything Like I was a few years ago. I can tell you that.
Anyway, Thx everyone. I feel good again today.