View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 06:06 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Aysha
Looking For Myself...Sober

I am not into soda and stuff anyway. I like iced tea, juice, water and milk. Once in awhile I get the soda craving. It has to be my go go juice tho. Mountain Dew..LOL
And she talked to me for over an hour and asked me all kinds of questions. And for once I was 100% honest about everything. Usually I hold back on the drug addiciton. I dont want them judging me or not treating me because of it. My Dr does that crap alot. I will go see him for something and the first thing he will say is I cant give you anything. And thats not even what I am there for. I am there to find out what is wrong and how to fix it. I am not a pill person and never was.
I was completely honst about everyting. Boy when I tell my story out loud its a mess. Just to know in my mind what I have been through isnt so bad. BUt to say it out loud makes it all real for some reason. And to tell it to a stranger makes it seem even more messed up. I never realized how much stuff I have been through. Its freakin bonkers.
She told me she is surprised I function as well as I do. Who she tellin? I am grateful. I know that. I could have and should be alot more screwed up. Thats for sure.