Old 07-06-2011, 11:51 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
ravensong

Talking

Hi , I've tried to get to at least read some of the posts here but she always has an exscue to not even look at what I'm reading . I'm here because there is still so much I don't know or understand about this addiction . I used to use various drugs for fun when I was teen . Then I got married at 16 and I put a stop to all of it because I had a family to care for .
I did find out from her husband a few days ago not only has he been giving her far more pills than she needs but he has been calling a friend for her to beg for pills . He honestly belieaved her when she she suddenly began having pain !!! I lock up my meds and either I or my husband have the keys on us all the time . She's begged me then gone to hin and begged him to give her pills . I just told her NO. We have stuck to our guns on this issue . So far she hasn't got to the point of suddenly not giving me rides to the doctor because I won't give her pills . We're doing everything we can to find a place to live . That's my biggest stress right now ... But it's seems to be calm around here today .