View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 08:02 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
alexvt

Hey Laura, I am glad you fought the urge to drink. Hunger has always been a trigger for me. You did the right thing. Maybe you should eat right before the danger zone from now on and see if that helps with the cravings. Plus keep up with your SMART meetings, they seem to help you. Glad you ended up having a sober day! Whew! Good going!

I am going to go to AA to help me this time. I really have felt crappy lately, I don't think about fixing it with alcohol..yet. I am pretty sure I can go at least a few months sober, because I have gotten up to 4 months. I really just don't think I was sure I had to quit before. I absolutely know I can't ever drink alcohol again, and I am going to do everything I can to protect myself from relapsing. AA seems a good place for me, because I have to stop isolating myself, I think it's a trigger for me. This time I will go. Hopefully this week if I can get some sleep. I have a no fear of relapse, well anytime soon that is. I am taking baby steps right now, I will get there. I hope you make it this time too Laura. We are on day 9. Double digits tomorrow

I hear the fireworks starting... I have a feeling it's going to be a long night...

Talk tomorrow take care

DAY 9