Old 06-28-2011, 01:43 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
boogabstell

So this morning I wake up after realizing that he has not been to bed yet hmmmm wonder why. He politely in a calm voice told me that a moving company was coming at 10am to pack up my stuff and sending it to OH where my mom lives. I asked him what about our son he replied that his primary focus needs to be the program and if I dont want to be a part of that then I cannot be a part of his life. He stated that when he admitted to being an alcoholic and wanted me to admit also. Now by all means I have the genes and maybe sometimes the characteristics of an alcoholic but I assure you I am not and no I am not in denial. He stated AA is all about spirituality and I have none and that since he met me he has been dead inside and lost all of his spirituality. I will admit I am trying to find myself that was lost in all the escapades of life. I am going to Alanon only once a week and counseling once a week which is shedding light on myself. So now he is sleeping and I am wondering if I should call my Mom and tell her I am coming home or should I wait and talk it out. However I do not know how to talk to him without shutting down and not speaking. Thank you again for reading my venting it is truly helping