View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 08:56 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
cagefree
I Finally Love My Life!!!

Love this thread - Blue you sound like you're doing awesome

I remember when I went through months of being angry - I think primal rage was more like it. I thought I was angry at XABF - I was angry at so much...I had recently acknowledged I had a problem - yeah the x was an Alcoholic, but I stayed, I picked him to save him, I was brought up to be a perfect codie and was pissed at my parents for teaching me to be hurtful to myself. I put all my eggs in a basket with the biggest hole and was angry at how it turned out.

In one of my anger threads, someone posted suggesting I do or redo Step 4. I was pissed about that - how could listing things wrong with me get rid of my anger?

So - I went through my list of crimes against myself and realized it was Me I was angry at most. I also realized it was Me who had the power to never let this happen to me again - never ever ever did i have to let another unworthy person inside my boundaries where they could hurt me...ever.

That really helped me - oh and lots of hiking It's also a great way to get a lot of home improvement projects done! Never have I shoveled 2 and a half feet of snow out of my driveway more quickly than I did back then - wow!

TAWANDA!!!!